The Double Falz Seamer by Buschmann per the perfect hand-held tool for effortless seaming of both single-lock and double-lock panel profiles in a single pass.
NOTE: DRILL is shown in images for reference only and is not included. You must supply your own drill.
- You can use the single-lock and double-lock operations separately
- Can do a double seam lock in a single pass; no need to seam the single lock first
- Change the machine to single lock only by simply removing the fourth and fifth forming rollers
- Its possible to start the seaming process from the starting end of the roof panel without pre-seaming with hand seamers
- The seaming process is easy to observe due to the open housing design
- Operates with any cordless drill that produces at least 60 ftlbs of torque [80Nm]
- No adjustment is required for different height roof panels starting at 1″ [25mm] tall
- The fastest seaming machine in the world with seaming speeds of up to 100ft/min [30M/min]
- Seaming Rollers are 2.36″ [60mm] for flatter seaming, avoiding metal scratching
- Double Falz Seamer is attachable & detachable at any point along the roof panel seam (attachment mid-panel will require pre-seaming w/ hand seamers)
- Lightweight at 11.6lbs [5.3kg] (without the cordless drill attached)
- Includes a military-grade carrying case to protect the machine during transport and storage