JS Design Hemming Tool 24″ for Metal Roof Panels
Featuring a 24″ wide blade that is 1-1/2″ deep and can accommodate total panel thickness up to 1/8″, this hemming tool is perfect for finishing metal roof panels at the eave line.
The parallel handle provides better ergonomics and leverage for bending more material faster.
This tool can be used on metal panels up to 23″ wide to form hems as deep as 1-1/2″. The hem is determined by how far back you notch the roof panel ribs.
How to use it:
A. Notch the roof panel ribs back. If you want a 3/4″ hem, notch the panel ribs 3/4″. If you want a 1″ hem, notch the ribs back 1″
B. Slip the flat of the panel between the blades of the hemming tool and slide it against the panel ribs
C. Bend the panel under until the hemming tool contacts the bottom of the panel
All Hemming Tools we offer:
- JSD 11.25” Hemming Tool
- JSD 15.25” Hemming Tool
- JSD 19” Hemming Tool
- JSD 20” Hemming Tool
- JSD 24” Hemming Tool
- Malco 12F Handheld Folding Tool
- Malco 18F Handheld Folding Tool
- Malco 24F Handheld Folding Tool
- Malco DEFT 18 Drip Edge Hemming Tool
- Malco DEFT 24 Drip Edge Folding Tool
- Rau 105TK Eaves Edging Tool 91070000
- Rau 106 TSCA Eaves Closing Jaws 91080000